2018-10-24 - Axel Beckert <email@example.com>
slay (3.0.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Remove .hgtags from git repository. (Doesn't affect the package.)
* Drop empty debian/conffiles as it will be ignored from dh compat level
12 onwards anyway and because /etc/slay_mode is no more shipped in the
* Remove trailing blank line from debian/changelog.
* Update Vcs-* headers for move to Salsa.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.2.1.
+ Update debian/copyright DEP5 format URL to HTTPS.
* Change original source URL in debian/copyright to HTTPS, too.
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 11.
+ Update versioned build-dependency on debhelper accordingly.
* Fix typo in a Butthead-mode message.
2016-10-08 - Axel Beckert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
slay (3.0.0) unstable; urgency=medium
* Adopt the package. (Closes: #840054)
* Add Japanese debconf translation by victory. (Closes: #718997)
* Fix issues with German translation as suggested by Helmut Grohne.
Thanks! (Closes: #718496)
* Switch to git and collab-maint; update Vcs-* headers accordingly.
* Bump debhelper compatibility to 10. Update versioned b-d accordingly.
* Rewrite debian/rules in minimal dh v7 style.
+ Use files debian/install and debian/manpages instead of overrides.
+ Drop now redundant usr/sbin from debian/dirs.
* Switch to source format "3.0 (native)"
* Fix typo in man-page. Thanks lintian!
* Use "set -e" instead of "#!/bin/sh -e" in maintainer scripts.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 3.9.8. (No further changes.)
* Apply "wrap-and-sort -a".
* Convert debian/copyright to machine-readable DEP5 format
+ Add myself.
+ Update Chris Ausbrooks's e-mail address to the most recent one I
could find in the wayback machine.
+ The original developer only stated "GPL" without a version. I assume
that the most recent GPL version at the time when he wrote slay
initially was meant, i.e. in 1997 it was GPLv2.
* Fix typo in version history in source code.
* Fix bashism "exit -1", replace it with "exit 127". (Closes: #772367)
+ This is a potentially breaking change, hence bumping major version.
* Use nice mode by default. (Closes: #510693, LP: #306110)
+ This is a also a breaking change, hence also validates bumping the
2008-12-16 - Paweł Więcek <email@example.com>
slay (2.7.0) unstable; urgency=low
* Set PATH in script to prevent problems from either missing or maliciously
added directories there.
* Fixed code in postinst to compare versions in TheRightWay(tm), not
TheHackyAndNotWorkingWay (closes: #497657)
* Added Spanish translations of debconf messages from Maximiliano Marin
Bustos (closes: #502938)
2008-08-25 - Paweł Więcek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
slay (2.6.3) unstable; urgency=low
* Properly fix bashisms (closes: #472885)
* Updated standards-version (no changes)
* Added Brazilian translations of debconf messages from Adriano Rafael Gomes
* Added Russian translations of debconf messages from Yuri Kozlov
* Added Finnish translations of debconf messages from Esko Arajärvi
2008-03-08 - Paweł Więcek <email@example.com>
slay (2.6.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed behavior of misuse trap (patch from Erik Bernstein)
* Added Dutch translations of debconf messages from Bart Cornelis
* Added Italian translations of debconf messages from Luca Monducci
* General cleanup: lintian-cleannes, standards versions, etc.
2007-02-14 - Paweł Więcek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
slay (2.6.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Added portuguese translation of debconf tamplates from Rui Branco