2018-04-30 - Simon McVittie <email@example.com>
nexuiz-data (2.5.2-9) unstable; urgency=medium
* Change Vcs-* to point to salsa.debian.org
* Standards-Version: 4.1.4 (no changes required)
2018-01-02 - Simon McVittie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
nexuiz-data (2.5.2-7) unstable; urgency=low
[ Anton Balashov ]
* Rebuild with a dpkg that defaults to xz compression (Closes: #647621).
* Change versioned Conflicts to versioned Breaks.
* Update to standards version 3.9.4. No changes were necessary.
* Added the watch file.
* Fix link on GPL-2 in copyright file
[ Simon McVittie ]
* Add Multi-Arch: foreign to all the binary packages
Apply patch from Reiner Herrmann for locale-independent sorting
* Add DEP-3 patch metadata
Add patch to avoid weird precedence in fteqcc (Closes: #668349)
* Update Homepage to match src:nexuiz
* Update Vcs-* fields
* Add debian/gbp.conf, using DEP-3 branch names
* Add myself to Uploaders
* Wrap and sort control files
* Update to standards version 4.1.3 (no further changes)
* Move to debhelper compat level 11
* Disable pristine-tar. The delta is almost as large as the upstream
tarball for this package, so it doesn't seem useful.
2011-06-29 - Bruno "Fuddl" Kleinert <email@example.com>
nexuiz-data (2.5.2-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* Make the engine start in windowed mode by default.
2011-05-31 - Bruno "Fuddl" Kleinert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
nexuiz-data (2.5.2-5) unstable; urgency=low
[ Evgeni Golov ]
* Remove Gerfried Fuchs from Uploaders as per own request.
[ Bruno "Fuddl" Kleinert ]
* Team upload
* Update to standards version 3.9.2. No changes were necessary.
* Switch to debhelper 8
* Build-depend on debhelper >= 8
* Rework debian/rules file
2010-07-31 - Bruno "Fuddl" Kleinert <email@example.com>
nexuiz-data (2.5.2-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Update to standards version 3.9.1 without changes
* Use UTF-8 copyright sign in copyright file as required by the Debian policy
* Remove deprecated description how the sources were obtained from upstream.
The description is documented by get-nexuiz-data-orig.sh
* Correct download and homepage URLs in copyright and control files
* Install example perl and shell scripts for server administration
* Build-depend on debhelper >= 7, we need it for dh_prep. Thanks to lintian!
2009-11-20 - Bruno "Fuddl" Kleinert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
nexuiz-data (2.5.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Convert to debian format 3.0 quilt
* Drop build dependency on quilt
* Purge quilt calls from rules file
* Correct URLs in Vcs-* fields in the control file, since I moved this package
* Ship textures in the binary package nexuiz-textures. This reduces the size
of nexuiz-data, it's possible to put Nexuiz on CD-ROMs again and we can
2009-11-06 - Bruno "Fuddl" Kleinert <email@example.com>
nexuiz-data (2.5.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add get-nexuiz-data-orig.sh to fetch sources from upstream Subversion
repository, clean it and build an .orig.tar.gz
* Lower the Recommends on nexuiz or nexuiz-server to a Suggets. Thanks Rhonda
for pointing this out!