2019-02-15 - Jo Shields <email@example.com>
mono-tools (4.2-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* [2e576f3] We know what we're doing - don't fail due to obsolete
SharpZipLib warning (Closes: #921793)
2018-02-18 - Jeremy Bicha <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mono-tools (4.2-2.2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Drop unnecessary Build-Depends on libgconf2.0-cil-dev and
libgnome2.0-cil-dev (Closes: #888632)
2017-09-21 - Jeremy Bicha <email@example.com>
mono-tools (4.2-2.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
* [a4960e8] Don't Build-Depend on libwebkit-cil-dev (Closes: #871831)
* [fbcd672] Drop ilcontrast and monodoc-browser since they won't work
2016-11-15 - Jo Shields <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mono-tools (4.2-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* [9adcc51] Don't depend on gmcs any more
* [80b613c] Use Mono.Cecil package, not private Cecil from src:mono
2016-01-03 - Jo Shields <email@example.com>
mono-tools (4.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* [5c7a2bd] Fix URL in debian/watch
* [aea5393] Imported Upstream version 4.2
* [4870edf] Refreshed debian/patches/00-fix_build_system.patch
* [d8fb42a] Don't try to use gmcs
2014-10-08 - Jo Shields <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mono-tools (3.10-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* [25b8caf] Imported Upstream version 3.10
2014-07-10 - Iain Lane <email@example.com>
mono-tools (2.11+git20131009.5b1ef35-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* No-change rebuild for libmono-csharp ABI bump.
2013-10-10 - Jo Shields <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mono-tools (2.11+git20131009.5b1ef35-1) unstable; urgency=low
* [fa21924] Imported Upstream version 2.11+git20131009.5b1ef35
(Closes: #577522, #713095)
* [4a5d107] Remove obsolete patch
* [c39b355] Remove obsolete patch
* [85fc181] Stop trying to generate documentation indices systemwide.
This is better handled on a per-user basis by the monodoc browser
when run interactively. (Closes: #479491, #611790, #615986)
* [c2aa8f0] Add zip to build-depends.
* [967c86d] Override GMCS as well as MCS and DMCS
* [d5577ab] Remove references in "make install" to files which don't exist.
* [82d8593] Deal with replacement path to xmlextras.js
2012-07-23 - Iain Lane <email@example.com>
mono-tools (2.10-6) unstable; urgency=high
* [3a59ba0] Remove trailing whitespace in postinst. (Closes: #682248)
2012-07-12 - Iain Lane <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mono-tools (2.10-5) unstable; urgency=low
* [f5fdaf0] Ignore failures in the postinst trigger. It's difficult to
guarantee what's going to be available when the trigger is run. We might
as well not fail if running any of the commands fails, since that's no
worse than not registering the packages.
*  Call gac-install instead of gac-package-install to install mono
gac-package-install is for installing /packages/ into the GAC.
gac-install is for initialising the gac itself. It wasn't right to call
gac-package-install here. Also, check that required files exist before
proceeding. (Closes: #681320)