2019-08-20 - Michael Biebl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
systemd (241-7~deb10u1) buster; urgency=medium
* Rebuild for buster
2019-07-18 - Michael Biebl <email@example.com>
systemd (241-7) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Michael Biebl ]
* network: Fix failure to bring up interface with Linux kernel 5.2.
Backport two patches from systemd master in order to fix a bug with 5.2
kernels where the network interface fails to come up with the following
error: "enp3s0: Could not bring up interface: Invalid argument"
* Use /usr/sbin/nologin as nologin shell.
In Debian the nologin shell is installed in /usr/sbin, not /sbin.
[ Mert Dirik ]
* 40-systemd: Don't fail if SysV init script uses set -u and $1 is unset
2019-07-08 - Michael Biebl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
systemd (241-6) unstable; urgency=medium
* ask-password: Prevent buffer overflow when reading from keyring.
Fixes a possible memory corruption that causes systemd-cryptsetup to
crash either when a single large password is used or when multiple
passwords have already been pushed to the keyring. (Closes: #929726)
* Clarify documentation regarding %h/%u/%U specifiers.
Make it clear, that setting "User=" has no effect on those specifiers.
Also ensure that "%h" is actually resolved to "/root" for the system
manager instance as documented in the systemd.unit man page.
* network: Behave more gracefully when IPv6 has been disabled.
Ignore any configured IPv6 settings when IPv6 has been disabled in the
kernel via sysctl. Instead of failing completely, continue and log a
warning instead. (Closes: #929469)
2019-05-24 - Michael Biebl <email@example.com>
systemd (241-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Revert "Add check to switch VTs only between K_XLATE or K_UNICODE"
This change left the keyboard in an unusable state when exiting an X
session. (Closes: #929229)
2019-05-17 - Michael Biebl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
systemd (241-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* journal-remote: Do not request Content-Length if Transfer-Encoding is
chunked (Closes: #927008)
* systemctl: Restore "systemctl reboot ARG" functionality.
Fixes a regression introduced in v240. (Closes: #928659)
* random-util: Eat up bad RDRAND values seen on AMD CPUs.
Some AMD CPUs return bogus data via RDRAND after a suspend/resume cycle
while still reporting success via the carry flag.
Filter out invalid data like -1 (and also 0, just to be sure).
* Add check to switch VTs only between K_XLATE or K_UNICODE.
Switching to K_UNICODE from other than L_XLATE can make the keyboard
unusable and possibly leak keypresses from X.
(CVE-2018-20839, Closes: #929116)
* Document that DRM render nodes are now owned by group "render"