2018-10-19 - Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
libsdl-console (2.1-6) unstable; urgency=medium
* Bump Policy Standards-Version to 4.2.1 (no changes needed)
* Switch to debhelper compat level 11
- Drop 'docs/*.jpg' line from libsdl-console-dev.docs, the files do
not exist and dh_installdocs exits with error in this compat level
* Set "Rules-Requires-Root: no" in d/control
* Drop explicit build-dependency on "dpkg-dev (>= 1.16.1~)", this
version is now satisfied everywhere
- Switch to version=4
- Use https in URL
* d/control, d/copyright: Use updated URLs of Homepage and use https in
* d/control: Update Vcs-* URLs
2017-06-21 - Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <email@example.com>
libsdl-console (2.1-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Bump Policy Standards-Version to 4.0.0 (no changes needed)
* Switch to debhelper compat level v10
- dh flags --parallel are not needed
- autoreconf is invoked by default
* Update Vcs-* URLs
* Minor updates to d/copyright
- quell lintian about GPL and LGPL names
- update maintainer address to @debian.org
2014-03-08 - Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
libsdl-console (2.1-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Bump Policy Standards-Version to 3.9.5 (no changes needed)
* Remove field "DM-Upload-Allowed: yes", obsolete
* Change maintainer address to @debian.org
2012-05-31 - Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <email@example.com>
libsdl-console (2.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Remove wrongly used "Multi-Arch: same" in -dev package. One of the files
shipped is actually different across architectures (Closes: #674494); thanks
2012-05-08 - Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
libsdl-console (2.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version (Closes: #207994)
* Complete overhaul of the package:
- debian/source/format to '3.0 (quilt)'
- Extensive modifications for debhelper compat v9, including Multi-Arch,
build-hardening and all goodies
- Bump Policy Standars-Version to 3.9.3
- debian/copyright rewritten with appropriate standard format
- Revisit all patches
- Remove all previous maintainers, inactive/unresponsive for years
- updated lintian override
2008-04-22 - Aurelien Jarno <email@example.com>
libsdl-console (1.3-5) unstable; urgency=low
[ Aurelien Jarno ]
+ Make the package binNMU safe.
+ Set policy to 3.7.3.
+ Call "make clean" instead of "make distclean", as the later target
does not exists. (Closes: bug#424535).
+ Switch to dh_install from dh_movefiles
+ Add copyright entry.
2006-03-02 - Sam Hocevar (Debian packages) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
libsdl-console (1.3-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Moved development to the pkg-sdl Alioth project.
+ Use quilt for patch management.
+ Do not compress the examples.
+ Added missing "Section: libs" for the source package.
+ Build-depend on quilt.
+ Set the SDL team as the maintainer and added its members to the
+ Build-depend on debhelper (>= 4.0).
+ Set policy to 3.6.2.
+ Set compatibility level to 4.
+ Put the autoconf stuff in this separate patch.
+ Build with -Wall.
+ Fix the example and its makefile.