2018-09-27 - Andreas Tille <email@example.com>
nifticlib (2.0.0-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Point Vcs fields to Salsa
* debhelper 11
* Standards-Version: 4.2.1
2014-10-06 - Michael Hanke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
nifticlib (2.0.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* The "I am not dead" release. General packaging updates, uncrufting,
and making lintian v2.5.27 be satisfied.
- Add all three patches commited to the upstream VCS since the 2.0.0
release: e.g. improved memory management in case of IO errors.
* Update uploader's email address.
* Switch to debhelper compatibility level 9.
* Replace custom makefile logic with dpkg-buildflags. This
also enabled hardening features for compilation.
* Bumped Standards-version to 3.9.5.
* Removed obsolete DM-Upload tag.
* Replace embedded jquery.js with a proper package dependency.
* Rectify shell brace expansion in libnifti-dev.install.
2010-07-20 - Michael Hanke <email@example.com>
nifticlib (2.0.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New release. Library changed API, hence bumped SO version to 2.0
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format. Split git feature branches into
quilt patch series.
* Drop versioned -dev package.
* Change maintainer to NeuroDebian Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
* Switch from verbose debhelper rules to 'dh'.
* Removed ECODE patch (merged with upstream).
* Bumped Standards-version to 3.9.0. Now supports 'nocheck'.
2009-02-19 - Michael Hanke <email@example.com>
nifticlib (1.1.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Disable building libfslio and remove the associated patches. The library
is deprecated upstream. The affected Debian packages fsl and fslview
will both build and use this library from fslview source code.
* Included upstream-approved patch to add an ECODE for the PYPICKLE
extension that is needed by PyNIfTI. Adjusted shlibdeps accordingly.
* Added 'XS-DM-Upload-Allowed: yes' to debian/control.
2008-10-24 - Michael Hanke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
nifticlib (1.1.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Added patch to libfslio from FSL 4.1: Removal of ANALYZE support.
Additionally, FSL 4.1 changed the signature of FslSeekVolume(). This patch
is not imported as it has to be coordinated with upstream (ABI change).
But as fslio will be remove from the package with the next version, there
is little need to do so.
* Added shlibsdeps info with (<= 1.1.0-2) for the upcoming removal of fslio.
This is only needed for fsl and fslview packages (the only ones using
fslio), to prevent them from being broken, once a new stripped nifticlib
package is uploaded.
2008-09-29 - Michael Hanke <email@example.com>
nifticlib (1.1.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. libniftiio1 contains some additional symbols --
keeping SONAME and let dh_makeshlibs note dependency information (>= 1.1).
* Do not install fsliolib scripts (im*,remove_ext,*.tcl) anymore. This part
will most likely be removed from the package in future releases. So far,
it has not been exposed in the default search path, but is only used
internally by the fsl package. However, FSL itself comes with a more
up-to-date copy of these scripts. The included ones are outdated and cannot
be used as a dependency for FSL.
* Convert debian/copyright into a machine-readable format and merge
debian/README.legal into it.
* Bump Standards-version to 3.8.0, no changes necessary.
* Manpage generator for 'nifti_tool' now replaces all single-quotes with
double-quotes to prevent confusing them with groff commands, if they are
first character on a line (addressed lintian warning).