2019-01-16 - Ludovico Cavedon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
ndpi (2.6-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Add packet-direction.patch and quic.patch to fix big-endian-related bugs.
* Disable tests that have inconsistent behavior across architecture due to
broken sorting in the test code.
2019-01-15 - Ludovico Cavedon <email@example.com>
ndpi (2.6-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Remove no longer needed build-dep on xdelta.
* Fix reference-after-free in ndpiReader and optimistically re-enable all
tests succeeding on amd64 and i386.
2019-01-14 - Ludovico Cavedon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
ndpi (2.6-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Bernd Zeimetz ]
* [e941738] Update upstream source from tag 'upstream/2.6'
Update to upstream version '2.6'
with Debian dir ebb088f5b1a1a88743e71021b4a9c252b397527e
This will also hopefully fix all test issues.
* [a7ca26d] Removing patches as they don't apply anymore.
* [52af6ea] Disable binary patches for tests
* [61b7054] Install into /usr
* [9a430fe] Add patch to fix prefix in Makefile.
* [647cd1a] Fix and activate tests.
* [65e0c54] Updating git info
* [e54c89d] Updating symbols file.
* [f0451ce] Add gitlab CI file.
* [9a4a0f1] Disable tests which are broken on big endian.
* [d58ddad] Disabling another test.
[ Ludovico Cavedon ]
* Change SONAME and lib package name to include minory library version.
* Use libwireshark-dev to determine wireshak plugin path.
* Add define-have-json-c.patch to ensure ndpiReader is compiled with JSON
* Link ndpiReader dynamically against libndpi and avoid lnking against
unnecessary C++ libraries.
* Stop adding libcache.h to -dev package.
* Add DEP3 header to patches/fix-makefile-prefix.
* Check DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS before running tests.
* Update Standards-Version to 4.3.0.
* Update debian/copyright for new upstream code.
2017-12-26 - Ludovico Cavedon <email@example.com>
ndpi (2.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Imported Upstream version 2.2 (Closes: #878128, #878124).
* Update watch file to fetch new versions from github.
* Update copyright file.
* Add Multi-Arch flags in control file.
* Add libndpi-wireshark with wireshark dissector.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.2.
* Update and refresh patches.
* Stop using dh-autoreconf (automatically called by autogen.sh).
* Add no-configure-after-autogen.patch to prevent autogen.sh from
automatically invoking configure.
* Update export-additional-symbols.patch, adding new required exported
symbols in libndpi.sym.
* Bump libndpi SONAME to 5.
* Use pkg-info.mk for parsing changelog.
* Patch nintendo.pcap and skype-conference-call.pcap to make sure libpcap is
able to open them during tests, based on
* Embded libcache.h into libndpi includes, as it is included by
2016-12-10 - Ludovico Cavedon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
ndpi (1.8-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Imported Upstream version 1.8
* Update copyright.
* Refresh and update pacthes.
* Remove export-additional-symbols.patch (merged upstream).
* Update Standards-Version to 3.9.8.
* Update symbols file for libndpi3.
* Bump SONAME to libndpi4.
* Enable all build hardening.
* Migrate to libndpi-dbgsym.
2015-12-25 - Ludovico Cavedon <email@example.com>
ndpi (1.7.1~git20151130.6f3d5a7-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Imported Upstream version 1.7.1~git20151130.6f3d5a7
* Support fetching a specific version from upstream git.
* Refresh patches.
* Update copyright.
* Update symbols list.
* Add add-missing-headers.patch to include ndpi_includes.h.