2019-01-25 - Jonas Smedegaard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
less.js (1.6.3~dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Simplify rules.
Stop build-depend on cdbs.
* Wrap and sort control file.
* Provide gzip and brotli pre-compressed files.
Build-depend on brotli pigz.
* Improve optimization of browser library.
* Add autopkgtest.
Update Vcs-* fields: Maintenance moved to Salsa.
Set Rules-Requires-Root: no.
Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.3.0.
Relax to (build-)depend unversioned on nodejs:
Needed version satisfied even in oldstable.
Update patch 2001 to use executable nodejs
(not nodejs - see bug#862051).
Tighten dependency on nodejs accordingly.
2015-10-23 - Jonas Smedegaard <email@example.com>
less.js (1.6.3~dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fix have node-less (not libjs-less) recommend node-source-map.
Thanks to David Prévot (see bug#773010).
2015-10-12 - Jonas Smedegaard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
less.js (1.6.3~dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ upstream ]
* New release(s).
+ Avoids sys.puts.
Closes: Bug#800353. Thanks to Sebastian Rittau.
[ Jonas Smedegaard ]
* Adjust comment about when to drop backport-easing fallback
build-dependency on yui-compressor.
Thanks to Alexander E. Patrakov.
* Update copyright info:
+ Update source URLs.
+ Extend coverage of packaging to include current year.
+ Drop Files sections (and corresponding License section) for files
no longer shipped upstream since before 1.4.2.
+ Extend coverage for main upstream author.
* Update source URLs in watch file and CDBS hints.
* Reimplement build (i.e. mostly concatenation) in rules file:
Upstream is moving to grunt which is not yet in Debian.
Build-depend on libyaml-tiny-perl.
* Install upstream CLI script in library path and symlink to bin path
(instead of patching paths in script).
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 9.
* Add patches cherry-picked upstream to succeed testsuite with modern
* Repackage upstream tarball to avoid sourceless binary code,
potentially sourceless minified code, and convenience code copies.
Mangle version in watch file (to match default CDBS suffix ~dfsg).
* Update patch 2001.
* Build-depend on and recommend node-source-map.
* Stop build-depend on yui-compressor as fallback: Nodejs needed
during build so backporting to oldstable is a pain anyway.
* Strip article from short descriptions.
[ Christian Amsüss ]
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 3.9.6.
* Build man page using help2man.
Closes: Bug#693944. Thanks to Martey Dodoo and David Prévot.
* Update Vcs-* URIs.
2013-07-23 - Jonas Smedegaard <email@example.com>
less.js (1.4.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Add README.source emphasizing control.in file as *not* a
show-stopper for contributions, referring to wiki page for details.
* Stop tracking md5sum of upstream tarball.
* Bump standards-version to 3.9.4.
* Use canonical hostname (anonscm.debian.org) in Vcs-Browser URI.
* Bump packaging license to GPL-3+, and extend copyrigt coverage for
myself to include recent years.
* Simplify to enable CDBS copyright check and get-orig-source features
unconditionally: Both are backporting-friendly nowadays - or rather
nowadays is more CDBS-backporting friendly).
Build-depend on devscripts.
* Extend copyright coverage for main upstream author.
* Skip a graphics file from copyright-check.
* List upstream issue tracker as preferred contact.
* Unfuzz patches.