2019-04-19 - Xavier Guimard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
jquery (3.3.1~dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
* Disable check-against-upstream-build test (autopkgtest) since file is now
patched. Fixes debci
2019-04-18 - Xavier Guimard <email@example.com>
jquery (3.3.1~dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
* Add patch to prevent Object.prototype pollution (Closes: #927385)
* Upgrade links to https
2019-01-30 - Jonas Smedegaard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
jquery (3.3.1~dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ upstream ]
* New release(s).
[ Jonas Smedegaard ]
* Update autopkgtest:
+ Check simple use of browser library.
+ Strip dfsg suffix when resolving upstream URL.
* Add git-buildpackage configfile:
+ Enable pristine-tar and signed tags.
+ Filter any .git* files.
* Update watch file:
+ Bump watch file format version to 4.
+ Add usage comment.
+ Use substitution strings.
+ Track tags (not releases).
+ Add dversionmangle and repacksuffix.
* Fix strip pre-generated code files when repackaging source tarball.
* Add helper script to source for tracking copyright and licensing.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.3.0.
* Update Vcs-* fields: Packaging moved to Salsa.
* Set Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Relax to build-depend unversioned on debhelper:
Needed version satisfied even in oldstable.
* Provide gzip and brotli pre-compressed files.
Build-depend on brotli pigz.
2017-09-02 - Marcelo Jorge Vieira <email@example.com>
jquery (3.2.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Antonio Terceiro ]
* Drop myself from Uploaders:. I have no intention of working in this
[ Marcelo Jorge Vieira ]
* New upstream version 3.2.1
* Drop Steve Kemp from uploaders
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.0.0 (no changes)
2016-12-11 - Antonio Terceiro <firstname.lastname@example.org>
jquery (3.1.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* debian/rules: adapt path to r.js after a change in nodejs-requirejs
2016-10-16 - Antonio Terceiro <email@example.com>
jquery (3.1.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Uploading jQuery 3.x to unstable
* New upstream version 3.1.1
* debian/rules, debian/build.js: adapt Debian build to changes in upstream
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.8; no changes needed.
2016-04-09 - Antonio Terceiro <firstname.lastname@example.org>
jquery (3.0.0~beta1-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* New upstream release
- Drop `compat` branch, which has also been dropped upstream.
- Removed embedded copies of external libraries (of which some didn't have
proper sources and only provided minified code):
* Drop the version number mangling to add a `+dfsg` suffix. First the
changes from upstream are not due to the DFSG, but are removing pre-built
policy. Second, if the package is in the Debian main component, obviously
it complies with the DFSG. Anyway, the files removed are documented in
- debian/watch: remove version mangling options.
- debian/rules: updated version number parsing
- debian/tests/check-against-upstream-build: updated version number parsing
* debian/build.js: adapt to changes in upstream build system
* debian/rules: change date formatting to cope with changes in output
of `date --iso-8601=m` starting with coreutils 8.25
- bump Standards-Version to 3.9.7; no changes needed
- use https URLs in Vcs-*
* debian/tests/check-against-upstream-build: download upstream build over
* debian/rules: add simple build-time tests on override_dh_auto_test