2019-01-04 - Giovani Augusto Ferreira <firstname.lastname@example.org>
myrescue (0.9.8-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 0.9.8
* Bumped DH level to 12
* Bumped Standards-Version to 4.3.0
* debian/copyright: updated packaging copyright years
2018-06-05 - Giovani Augusto Ferreira <email@example.com>
myrescue (0.9.6-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Raphaël Hertzog ]
* Update team maintainer address to Debian Security Tools
* Update Vcs-Git and Vcs-Browser for the move to salsa.debian.org
[ Giovani Augusto Ferreira ]
* New upstream version 0.9.6
* Bumped DH level to 11
* Bumped Standards-Version to 4.1.4
* Update my email address
* debian/clean: created
* debian/copyright: updated to https Format URI
* debian/install: updated to new binaries
* debian/upstream/metadata: created
* debian/patches/*: updated to new upstream version
2016-10-08 - Giovani Augusto Ferreira <firstname.lastname@example.org>
myrescue (0.9.4-9) unstable; urgency=medium
* New co-maintainer.
* Update DH level to 10.
- Added my name in packaging copyright place.
2016-09-24 - Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com>
myrescue (0.9.4-8) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
- Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.8.
- Fix a spelling error. Thanks to Alberto Luaces <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Updated the Vcs-* fields to use https instead of http and git.
* debian/copyright: updated the packaging copyright years.
- add-hardening: renamed to 10_fix-manpages.patch.
- fix-gcc-warnings: renamed to 20_fix-gcc-warnings.patch.
- fix-manpages: renamed to 30_add-hardening.patch.
- Bumped to version 4.
- Improved the rule to search new upstream version.
2015-06-16 - Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com>
myrescue (0.9.4-7) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Upload to unstable.
2015-03-30 - Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <firstname.lastname@example.org>
myrescue (0.9.4-6) experimental; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
- debian/copyright to 1.0 format.
- debian/rules to new (reduced) format.
- DebSrc to 3.0 version.
- DH level to 9.
~ myrescue.docs to docs.
~ myrescue.install to install.
~ myrescue.manpages to manpages.
* debian/clean: created to remove the final binary built in upstream place.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.6.
- Improved the long description. Also added the word 'forensics'.
- Updated the Vcs-* fields.
* debian/copyright: updated all information.
* debian/install: did a little change to avoid future mistakes.
- add-hardening: added to provide GCC hardening.
- fix-gcc-warnings: added to avoid some GCC warnings.
- fix-manpages: added to fix some hyphens used as minus sign and a
spelling error in manpages. Thanks to A. Costa" <email@example.com>
for some tips. (Closes: #690922)
* debian/source.lintian-overrides: removed. Currently, this file is useless.
* debian/watch: added.
2009-07-09 - Daniel Baumann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
myrescue (0.9.4-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Updating package to standards version 3.8.2.
* Adding lintian overrides.
2009-05-28 - Daniel Baumann <email@example.com>
myrescue (0.9.4-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Updating vcs fields.
* Adding myself to copyright file.
* Prefixing debhelper files with package name.
* Updating to standards 3.8.1.
* Updating year in copyright file.
2008-09-14 - Daniel Baumann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
myrescue (0.9.4-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Updating to standards 3.8.0.
* Upgrading package to debhelper 7.
* Sorting vcs fields in control file.
* Adding full license headers to copyright file.
* Using tab instead of whitespace in debhelper install file.