2018-01-15 - Simon McVittie <email@example.com>
rott (1.1.2+svn287-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
* Suggest kdialog instead of kde-baseapps-bin (see #885839)
* Update Vcs-* to point to salsa.debian.org
* Use https URLs for Homepage and Source
* Use https for d/copyright Format
* Standards-Version: 4.1.3 (no further changes)
* Use debhelper compat level 11
- Remove redundant dh-autoreconf build-dependency
* Set Rules-Requires-Root to no
* Enable full compiler hardening
2015-10-09 - Fabian Greffrath <firstname.lastname@example.org>
rott (1.1.2+svn287-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Show a dialog box if files are missing. Based on patches and
wordings by Alexandre Detiste, thank you very much (Closes: #790407).
+ Replace the unhelpful "W_InitFiles: no files found" error message
with instructions to read README.Debian.
+ Improve README.Debian with clear instructions on how to use
game-data-packager to locate/download the game data, build the
possible rott-*-data Debian package(s), and install it/them.
+ Add "Suggests: zenity | kde-baseapps-bin | x11-utils | libnotify-bin"
for the supported dialog box applications.
* Do not recommend any soundfont at all, leave this to the
* Update Uploaders field and Debian packaging copyright with my
* Remove rott.menu file and icons in XPM and PNG formats, install upstream's
* Fix the rott.desktop file.
+ Remove hard-coded fullscreen mode and resolution.
+ Add keywords.
2015-05-11 - Fabian Greffrath <email@example.com>
rott (1.1.2+svn287-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream SVN snapshot.
+ Remove all patches that were applied upstream.
+ Upstream switched build system to Autotools, add
"Build-Depends: dh-autoreconf" and adapt debian/rules accordingly.
* Add debian/README.source file to document how the Debian source
tarball was created, add debian/gbp.conf file to force xz compression.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.6.
* Move g-d-p from Depends to Recommends, drop virtual rott-data package from
2015-04-30 - Fabian Greffrath <firstname.lastname@example.org>
rott (1.1.2-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Make the "commercial" variant recognize all supported
multiplayer map files and set 'gamestate.Product' accordingly.
This saves us from building the SUPERROTT and SITELICENSE variants
which had their multiplayer map file names hard-coded.
Adjust documentation and packaging accordingly.
* Fix missing fog on level Foggy Mountain (Closes: #775530).
Light level is calculated based on scaled texture and sprite height
and is thus resolution-dependent, fix special-casing for fog.
Thanks Alexandre Detiste for the bug report!
* Fix scaling of the weapon sprite.
* Fix scaling of the sky texture.
2014-06-18 - Stephen Kitt <email@example.com>
rott (1.1.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
[ Fabian Greffrath ]
* Remove "Recommends: timidity" and the corresponding advice in
debian/README.Debian. Installing any package containing a soundfont
should be sufficient for music playback to work (see #498984).
* Run "wrap-and-sort -asb".
* Fix a segfault in the Darian level, original bug report and patch
by Luc Habert (Closes: #700977).
* Color crosshair by player health.
* Replace the icon with a self-drawn alternative in three different
formats and provide a reproduction rule in debian/rules.
* Enable parallel builds.
* Correctly append to CFLAGS in debian/rules.
* Fix conflicting types in variable declarations (Closes: #751510),
thanks Michael Tautschnig.
[ Stephen Kitt ]
* Drop obsolete Lintian override; rott-sitelicense is no longer
detected as an extra license file.
* Use the canonical 1.0 copyright format URI.
* Standards-Version 3.9.5, no further change required.